Saturday, December 20, 2008

Completed Projects

A while back I posted some pictures of a couple of projects that I started, intending them to be Christmas gifts. Well I actually finished them! I thought I'd post a picture or two as proof and to let you see how things turned out. I'm not posting pictures of all the ornaments, the one I'm including is representative.




I'll probably do more of them during the year to prepare for next Christmas because they were a lot of fun. The bookhouse I will probably not do another of until Connie starts teaching, she has already told me she wants one or more for her classroom. The bookhouse turned out pretty good but it was a LOT bigger than I thought it would be, why I don't know. It did have to be big enough to hold books after all.

I don't even want to THINK about how much it cost to ship to Pennsylvania to my sister in law. I guess I need to remember to think SMALL for the things that need to be shipped.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the ornament!!!!

beth said...

I love that you made the book item before you even thought about sending it! Well done.